328 North Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46544, United States
5944 Grape Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545, United States
North Dining Hall, Notre Dame, IN
North Dining Hall is located adjacent to Haggar Hall and Farley Hall on North Quad. Built in 1957, it was the final building to be constructed on North Quad. North Dining Hall offers the same menu as its counterpart, South Dining Hall, but in a more contemporary setting. Some 100 different entrees and 20 different beverages are served up each day to students on the northeast side of campus. The building was renovated and expanded in 1987 to add a second level, and again in 2017 to modernize and kitchen, serving and dining areas.
South Dining Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556
South Dining Hall is the older of the University's two dining halls, opening in 1927. It is one of the finest examples of Gothic design in the United States, its architecture reminiscent of a medieval Guild Hall. It is located adjacent to Dillon Hall and Fisher Hall on South Quad.
Disclaimer: find.nd.edu contains links to many other web resources. The presence of these links or reference to any specific commercial products, processes, services, manufacturers or companies is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the University of Notre Dame. Notre Dame is not responsible for the contents of any off-site web page referenced from this site.